- One geometry - different lengths
- 2 property classes for various strength of the base sheet metal
- Independent from pre-hole, adhesives or base sheet metal coating
- Upper layer(s): light metal (150-320 N/mm²) thickness 1.0-4.0 mm
- Base layer: steel material (270-1,800 N/mm²) thickness 1.0-2.0 mm
For Car Body Structure
This friction element is particular suitable for challenging applications in the automotive structure.
Its wide head with a big groove beneath and various available lengths allow a joining of thick light metal cover sheet metals with advanced high-strength steel without a pre-hole.
Flange widths from 18mm are ideal for this friction element.